Talk:Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ Wiki
Based on this, my decision to translate the JP Ver with the NA "Ver." messes up links from other websites, since Ver. is almost always at the end of name. In addition, the NA localizations always move or omit Ver. if it ends up at the end in the JP name, so we can safely assume that if we change all the Ver. to Ver, it won't be a problem in the NA version. Any objections?KrytenKoro (talk) 17:12, 15 June 2016 (PDT)
Updated medal renaming proposal
In order to make the medals show up in the objective and quest rewards, we could rename the medals to the format "Huey 5★". This would also cut down on how often we need to rename medals when they are localized for NA -- we would only need to do so if the name is changed on localization.KrytenKoro (talk) 07:35, 15 July 2016 (PDT)
- 6/16/2016: Added Kickoff Daily Deal, added medals 371 to 390, added story quests 326-350 and VIP Medal quests
- 6/30/2016: Added medals 403 and 404, changed attack and defense up icons, added story quest 351-375, new Raid boss Trident Tail
- 7/6/2016: Version 1.1.0 update, added medals 405-418
- 7/14/2016: Added medals 419-428, added story quest 376-400, can now upgrade Keyblades to +23.
- 7/21/2016: Added medals 429-439
- 7/28/2016: Added medals 440-441, can now upgrade Keyblades to +24.
- ???: Added medals 442-450
- 8/18/2016: Added medals 451-460
- 8/25/2016: Added quests 426-450, added medals ???, new raid boss something Arachnid
- 8/26/2016: ??? (2 updates)
- 9/8/2016: Added medals 479-482
- 9/15/2016: , , 
- 9/29/2016: added medals 491-504 can now upgrade Keyblades to ???, Halloween Goofy (M/F) avatar boards added.
- 10/06/2016: ???
- 10/13/2016: added medals 505 - 513, ???
- 10/17/2016: added medals 514 - 524, Halloween Raid Event (M/F) avatar boards added.
- 11/13/2016: added medals 525 - 554,???
- 12/5/2016: Defeat the Raid Boss (12/05-12/11) and Daily Challenge Event (12/5-12/11) added, 0 AP event concluded.
- 12/9/2016: added medals 555-566, Winter Holiday 0 AP campaign begun, ???
- 12/14/2016: (Version 1.2.3) Android 7.1 supported.
- also, concerned about same-name rooms
- We use (#) both for multiple instances of same room, and multiple versions of same-named room
- I think right now the Underground Waterway and the desert area in that three-path HSC are the only ones that really cause a conflict
- how should we resolve that?
So, can we take a look at max stats again, see whether we can figure out the formula, maybe datamine it? Because if it ends up being totally arbitrary, we have to add those tabs back.KrytenKoro (talk) 07:21, 17 March 2017 (PDT)
Translatting in French
Hello, basicaly everything is in the title. I am a French player, 23 years old, make videos about the game in french, and my comunity keep asking me stuff, mainly because they don't speak english. So I'd like to know if there is a way to do it. I also would like very much to know how things work, to contact, work, submit. Anyways, I am a fan of the game and a fan of your work here, and I would be glad to participate to this project. Thanks for reading and response —Preceding unsigned comment added by Razius (talk • contribs)
- Hey there. If you're looking for Kingdom Hearts information in French, you should try the French Kingdom Hearts Wiki. I'm not sure if they cover Unchained, though. TheSilentHero 12:20, 20 March 2017 (PDT)
- No they don't. That's why I wanted to know if it's possible for me to translate your pages, and add it to your wiki. Like Wikipedia does with a Language selection on the left menu. 21 March 2017