|Due to recent vandalism, all edits performed by IPs and new users will be reviewed before being published. This means it might take some time for your edit to show up.|
The (PvE) Coliseum is a set of quests that consists of beating groups of enemies. Each time the Player beats a Round, the next one will feature stronger enemies with different Attributes.
The (PvE) Coliseum is unlocked after beating Quest 130.
When a Coliseum Tier is completed, next Tier will feature stronger versions of the enemies defeated in previous rounds. If all enemy groups were defeated within 1 turn, the next several rounds will be unlocked at once. Completing any round will lock skipped rounds and award Coliseum coins as though you had cleared those rounds normally.
Players will compete online to achieve the Top 10. After the player beats an entire Tier of Rounds, they will receive different rewards. Players that reach a certain rank on the Coliseum by beating Rounds, will receive different rewards.
PvE Coliseum Quests
JP PvE Coliseum Quests
PvP Mode has been introduced, as of version 2.6.0 (May 25, 2018).
- In PvP Mode, you'll face off against other players using multiple Keyblades.
- As both you and your opponent will have infinite HP, the player that dishes out the most damage will be the winner.
- There will be monthly ranking periods for PvP, and the Keyblades that can be used in PvP during these periods will be pre-determined.
- While the number of times you can play PvP is limited per day, you can increase your number of tries by purchasing the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.
PvP Battle Rules
- When three Keyblades are used in PvP, you and your opponent will use them one at a time in a three round battle.
- The player that deals the most damage per round will win that round. The player that wins two rounds first will win the overall match.
- You and your opponent will alternate who gets the first attack each round.
For example, if you get the first attack during round one, your opponent will attack first during round two.
- Buffs and debuffs that last for multiple turns will carry over between rounds.
- When you defeat your opponent, you and your opponent will swap ranks.
(Should you defeat an opponent whose rank is lower than yours, there will be no effect on either player's rank.)
- Battles have a 5 minute time limit. Should the battle exceed this limit, it will be treated as a loss.
(In this event, rankings will not be affected.)
- Both you and your opponent will be considered to have no attribute, and therefore have no weak attribute.
(Excludes Special Attacks that ignore attributes)
- Status effect skills will have special PvP Mode only effects, and will have different durations from regular battle.
- Your opponent will be considered a "ground enemy."
Equipping Your Keyblade
- On the PvP Mode Keyblade screen, you can customize the order of your Keyblades and the Medals in each Keyblade setup.
- Drag a Keyblade to change the order you'll use your Keyblades in battle.
- Unlike normal, you cannot use the same Medal more than once in different setups.
You'll need to strategize carefully about what order to use your Keyblades in and where to place your most powerful Medals!
About Point Rewards
- You will receive points for participating in PvP battles, and can get different rewards based on these points.
- You will receive points even in the case of a draw or losing a battle, but you'll receive more points should you win battles instead.
- Points earned will be reset when each ranking period ends.
- Should you exit a PvP match before completing it, your progress will not count towards completing the Daily Missions.
|Kingdom Hearts Union χ Coliseum Quests|
|EN Coliseum Quests|
|2016||April • May • June • July • August • September • October • November • December|
|2017||January • February • March • April • May • June • July • August • September • October • November • December|
|2018||January • February • March • April • May • June|
|JP Coliseum Quests|
|2018||January • February • March • April|