|Due to recent vandalism, all edits performed by IPs and new users will be reviewed before being published. This means it might take some time for your edit to show up.|
KHWiki extends its greetings
The Kingdom Hearts Wiki at http://www.khwiki.com just found out about your wiki from the KH13.com announcement, and we were interested in collaborating with you. We've been having a discussion here, and we wanted to suggest a few options for how we could help:
- Porting our KHX and KHUX material to your wiki, and covering KHX and KHUX here.
- Merging your wiki with ours, so that you have access to the images, content, and editors already there.
- Duplicating the code on both wikis and keeping the material regularly synced, with linkbacks to your site (similar to how some wikis sync their articles with wikipedia).
We want our community to assist your work as much as possible, and we would deeply like to affiliate with your site, whichever of these three options you think would work best. First and foremost, we want to make sure your work gets the recognition it deserves while making sure you're not toiling on your own, and we definitely don't want our wiki to be detracting from people seeing your work.
We're looking forward to talking with you and trying to find a system that will let everyone prosper and have an impact. Let us know here what your own desires and opinions are, and thanks for being such a great member of the Kingdom Hearts fan community!184.108.40.206 21:31, 7 April 2016 (EDT)
Invitation to the Kingdom Hearts Wikiverse and SEIWA
Hello there, I am TheFifteenthMember from the KHWiki and I would like to invite your wiki to be a member of two wiki organisations!
The first is the Kingdom Hearts Wikiverse, which is a group of wikis related to KH that aims to collectively document all information on KH. The organisation hasn't actually been established yet and the idea is still in development. Take a look at this thread for a fuller explanation and the discussion on future plans for the KHWV.
The second is the Square Enix Independent Wiki Alliance (SEIWA), which is a group of independent wikis about Square Enix games. This has been in existence for quite a while and has its own website, which you can take a look at. As you aren't part of a wiki farm (such as Wikia) and are a wiki about KH, you're a perfect match for this alliance.
It would be great if you could accept our invitations to both of these organisations and I look forward to hearing your reply! You can easily contact me anywhere on the KHWiki or you can post your response on the KHWV thread that I linked to above. Thank you!
P.S: I can't seem to make an account here because of the captcha code box always having this error: "ERROR for site owner: Invalid domain for site key". I can report that other people are also having this issue and I'm unsure if it's intentional or not, but I thought I may as well bring it to your attention. 220.127.116.11 14:57, 13 April 2016 (EDT)
- I'd be happy to take a look at both alliances--I'm definitely interested in integrating into the existing communities as much as I can!
- I'll let our webmaster know you're still having trouble with the captcha, we thought we had it fixed last night, but if it's still throwing out errors, that's a big problem. Thanks for the heads up! SadakoTetsuwan (talk) 15:39, 13 April 2016 (EDT)
What titles did you want to use for Event Missions? Do we want to just use the straight mission title? If we're doing that, should we include the mission titles for story missions (ex. "Mission 141: Explore the Dark Forest pt. 1")?
Whichever you choose, we should probably add advice for the Mickey missions quickly. My strategy for Intermediate is to have red medals that deal about 29000 damage, preferably stuff like LV6 Blindfold Riku as the Friend Medal, in order to get the 1 turn triumph, and for grinding, to not use specials on anything but Prize Egg and, if it's going to definitely die that round, the Air Soldier.18.104.22.168 00:38, 19 April 2016 (EDT)
System changes needed
As soon as possible, we need to get the following changes completed:
- Implement code in MediaWiki files to allow for tabs, table classes, etc.; you can probably just talk to Porplemontage at KHWiki to get this copied over.
- Add "khw" to the interwiki link table, directing to www.khwiki.com.
- Turn off "new external link" captcha for logged-in users, as it will interfere with licensing images taken from the KHWiki.KrytenKoro (talk) 14:15, 20 April 2016 (EDT)
- Could you also add the KHWiki license template and Fair use template to the license select list? I believe you need to do that on this page. (Here's KHWiki's version of the page). TheSilentHero (talk) 14:20, 20 April 2016 (EDT)
Hey, I'd like to have User:Keybot be added to the usergroup bot if possible. I'd like to mass categorize the uncategorized files (especially all the medals), but I don't want to fill up the recent changes page with all the edits. Thanks! -Rikki21 (talk) 01:07, 7 May 2016 (PDT)