|Due to recent vandalism, all edits performed by IPs and new users will be reviewed before being published. This means it might take some time for your edit to show up.|
Quest 510: Friends or Rivals? Pt. 10
From Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ Wiki
Maps: Waterfront Park
|Defeat all enemies within 1 turn||6 Avatar Coin|
|Use 3 or more special attacks||4 Avatar Coin|
|Complete without having to continue||1 Mythril Shard|
|EN Quest Rewards||Materials|
|2 Copper Ore|
2 Iron Ore
|JP Quest Rewards|
Quest 510 takes place in Daybreak Town.
- After quest
- Keyblade Wielder: "Don't you have to be making friends somewhere?"
- Chirithy: "Hey! We were worried about you! So was your friend."
- Keyblade Wielder: "Friend? Oh that guy... He wishes he was my friend. I just wish he would stop following me around. Anyway, save your worry for the other wielders. I can handle myself. And I'll take down that new breed of monsters to prove it."
The green-haired wielder leaves, and right after, the grey-haired wielder appears.
- Keyblade Wielder: "Just missed him again! Hey, buddy. Did he say where he was going?"
- Chirithy: "Not exactly. He did mention a new breed of monsters, though."
- Keyblade Wielder: "Hmm... Maybe he was talking about that rumor. Someone said they saw a new monster at the Beast's Castle. It's supposed to be wicked strong! Even if it's not true, i gotta check it out. See ya!"
The grey-haired wielder leaves.
- Chirithy: "I know, I know. You wanna go after them. I won't try and stop you. Let your heart lead the way!"
The player leaves and Chirithy follows.
|1 Growth Egg||Waterfront park||Has a chance of appearing.|
|2 Large Bodies||Waterfront park|
|1 Large Armor
1 Large Armor
2 Large Bodies
|Waterfront park||Target enemy|
|Total Heartless: 7|
|Attack Prize||Waterfront Park|