Quest 660: Helping Cinderella Pt. 6
From Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ Wiki
Maps: The Chateau - Cinderella's Room
|Complete within 2 turns||6 Avatar Coin|
|Complete within 2 turns||4 Avatar Coin|
|Complete without having to continue||1 Mythril Shard|
|EN Quest Rewards||Materials|
|JP Quest Rewards|
Quest 660 takes place in the Castle of Dreams.
The Player fights the Mean Maiden and two cat Heartless, the Heartless forms of Lady Tremaine and her daughters.
- After quest
- Grand Duke: "You are the only ladies of the household, I hope... I presume."
- Lady Tremaine: "There's no one else, Your Grace."
- Grand Duke: "Quite so. Good day."
- Cinderella: "Your Grace?"
- Cinderella: "Your Grace! Please, wait. May I try it on?"
- Lady Tremaine: "Pay no attention to her. She's just an imaginative child."
- Grand Duke: "Madam, my orders were "every maiden." Come, my child."
- Grand Duke: "Oh, no! No, no, no! Oh, this is terrible! The King, what will he say!? What will he do!?"
- Cinderella: "Perhaps, if it would help..."
- Grand Duke: "No, no. Nothing can help now. Nothing."
- Cinderella: "But you see, I have the other slipper."
- Chirithy: "Dreams really can come true if you believe in them."
- Chirithy: "I wish I could show you dreams that you would want to come true..."
- Chirithy: "Oh, um, nothing. Let's believe so that our dreams come true, too!"
|1 Mean Maiden
1 Yellow Cat Heartless
1 Purple Cat Heartless
|Total Heartless: 3|
- The Mean Maiden starts with +63 HP bars, PSM Defense+2, and has a 7-attack countdown to an attack that also inflicts poison.
- The yellow cat starts with +36 HP bars, and has a 30-hit countdown to a move that gives it and its allies PSM Attack+1 and PSM Defense+2.
- The purple cat starts with +23 HP bars, and has a 25-hit countdown to a move that heals it and its allies by 8 HP bars.
- Completing this quest always spawns a Guard Armor.