Quest 651: Checking Up on Cinderella Pt. 6
Maps: Path to the Chateau
|Defeat the target enemy within 1 turn||6 Avatar Coin|
|Complete without having to continue||4 Avatar Coin|
|Trigger the skill Defense Boost II||1 Mythril Shard|
|EN Quest Rewards||Materials|
|JP Quest Rewards|
Quest 651 takes place in the Castle of Dreams.
Depending on whether you play as a Male character or Female character, the cutscene differs.
- [The Player is walking down the Path to the Chateau, when they happen upon a frightened Duke - again. This time, he is being cornered by three Ring-A-Dings.]
Duke: Oh, this is terrible! How will I ever manage to carry out the King's orders?
- [The Player rushes through the Ring-A-Dings to defend the Duke. After completing the quest and extinguishing them, the Duke recognizes The Player.]
Duke: Why, you're the hero from before.
- [The Duke walks over to the protagonist, giving a small bow as The Player turns to face him.]
Duke: Again, you have my deepest gratitude. If this slipper were to shatter, the Prince would never find his true love.
- [The Player shrugs. Just another days work for the hero.]
Duke: Well, I must be on my way. Good day. He walks away, past The Player.
At this point, if The Player is a Female, the cutscene continues as follows:
- [The Duke stops in his tracks.]
Duke: Oh, dear me! What am I thinking?! The King was quite clear that every maiden was to try on the slipper.
- [The man turns to face The Player]
Duke: Excuse me, young lady.
- [The Player looks from side to side: looks like he's referring to her. Surprised, she places a hand on her chest in a "Me?" fashion.]
Duke: Yes, you.
- [The Player approaches the Duke, who gets down on one knee, presenting the slipper.]
Duke: Would you try on this slipper?
- [The Player has been waiting for this day. She smiles and dismisses her keyblade. She steps forward, pausing in place at the Duke's voice.]
Duke: I'm afraid you'll have to remove what you're wearing first.
- [The Player becomes flabbergasted, wiggling her foot hopelessly. Doesn't the Duke know that these clothes come as sets? She can't just take the shoes off. Oh game, why must you constrict her so?]
Duke: I have no time for such dillydallying!
- [The Duke stands up, leaving The Player standing there with their foot out like in a game of Hokey-Pokey.]
Duke: If you do not wish to be of aid, I shall be on my way.
- [The Player finally puts her foot down. She sighs in defeat, looking at the ground with hopelessness in their eyes.]
Duke: Good day.
- [The Duke walks away with an air of elegance while despair radiates off of The Player. Chirithy poofs into existence behind The Player.]
Chirithy: Why do you look so disappointed? We know who that slipper belongs to, remember. Now quit daydreaming and let's skedaddle!
- [The Player shrugs, probably whining. Dang it, Chirithy, it still would've been nice to try it on! Well, The Player can't argue with the plot, so they walk off screen.]